This winter, consider ARTM 6360: Business Solutions for Digital Media
Gain insight into the defining leadership and management challenges of the digital age.
Explore critical strategic issues with consumer-facing digital media of all types including:
- The economics of start-up and digital media enterprises
- Games and apps: explosive growth
- The destruction and rebirth of the global music industry
- Managing people in a break-out growth environment
- Using analytics for online monetization strategies
- Social challenges and ethical dilemmas; trolls, harassment, fake news and redefining free speech.
A Mentorship Opportunity Like No Other: Adopt-an-Executive Program
Engage one-on-one with a senior digital media executive assigned to work with each student in this course – an opportunity called the “Adopt-an-Executive Program.” This program has been referred to as the best single MBA experience by numerous students.
Meet key emerging and established strategic leaders to understand how they face and respond to disruption.
The course is led by Doug Barrett, a legacy and digital industry veteran with a decades long career as a lawyer and senior executive.