- This event has passed.
Application Deadline: ENTR Field Study Opportunity
June 3, 2017
Experience the opportunities and challenges faced by growing organizations firsthand!
ENTR 6400 3.00
Applied Entrepreneurial Field Study:
Competitiveness of Entrepreneurial Firms
In this exciting field study course, student groups will be paired with an entrepreneurial firm to research a relevant business development opportunity or project. You’ll also participate in a limited number of classes that emphasize consulting, market research and presentation skills.
Project Examples Include:
- Launch plan for an online real estate agency
- Scale up and develop new revenue streams for 1) Social enterprise, 2) Training firm
- Strategic analysis of B2B online ordering process, consumer products firm
- Launch plan for a new sports league
- Market analysis for US expansion for a new food product
How to Apply:
A limited number of spaces are available in this course. If you are interested in applying for this course, please send the following to Steve Pulver (email@example.com), the instructor:
1. A cover letter indicating why you are interested in the course.
2. A copy of your resume.
3. A copy of your unofficial grade report to date (Students must have completed the MBA 5100 series to apply).
Space is limited! Apply by June 3, 2017.