Workshop: Stress-Free Citation
October 4 @ 5:30 pm - 6:50 pm
Stress-Free Citation: Cite it Right with APA
(open to undergraduate and graduate students)
Citation is an essential skill to succeed in your program.
Gain a thorough understanding of academic honesty (even the grey areas) in this important workshop!
Wednesday, October 4, 2017
5:30pm – 6:50pm
Topics covered include:
- Do’s and Don’ts for take-home exams
- Defining what constitutes a breach of academic honesty
- How to use Facebook groups and other online forums with academic integrity
- Documenting your research sources using APA citation
- Making evidence-based arguments by acknowledging the work of others
Registration deadline: Monday October 2, 2017