Head’s up: A very limited number of Schulich lockers are available for rent this term. If you’re interested in renting a locker, graduate level students may place their names on the wait list (below). The Wait List will close on Friday, January 11, 2019 at 4:00pm.
To add your name to the list, use the following URL: http://www.schulich.yorku.ca/lockers
What should I know?
- Sign up as early as possible, as wait list entries are time stamped, and the window to register is small.
- You will be notified if you’ve been assigned a locker on Tuesday January 15 so check your Schulich e-mail. You’ll be given a deadline by which you must claim and pay for the locker with Office Services.
How do I pay for a locker?
- Lockers cost $40 + HST to be paid to Office Services in the lower level of SSB. Fees are non-refundable. Payment methods are: Visa, debit, Mastercard or American Express – cash is not accepted.
- The locker rental period extends from the date you claim your assigned locker to July 31, 2019.
- Please note that once you’ve paid for your assigned locker, it is yours for the rental period and no refunds or re-assignments will be issued.
What happens if I’m not assigned a locker?
- A locker rental is not guaranteed for any student. They are assigned on a first come, first served basis, with priority given to students who live off campus or those with a registered accessibility need (medical documentation required).
- Due to the limited number of lockers available, students are encouraged to buddy up. Ask around to see if a friend or classmate has a locker they would be willing to share.
Best of luck!