Grad Students: Lockers are still available for rent this Winter in the McEwen Graduate Study & Research Building
If you’re interested in renting a locker, graduate level students may place their names on the wait list.
The Locker Wait List will re-open on Tuesday, January 14 at 8:00 am and close on Friday, January 17 at 12:00pm.
To add your name to the list, use the following URL: http://www.schulich.yorku.ca/lockers
What should I know?
- Sign up as early as possible, as wait list entries are time stamped, and the window to register is small.
- You will be notified if you’ve been assigned a locker. Check your Schulich e-mail. You’ll be given one week to claim your locker (January 20-24 from 8am – 5pm).
- Lockers are available for rent to graduate students only.
How do I pay for a locker?
- Lockers cost $40 + HST to be paid to Office Services in the lower level of SSB. Fees are non-refundable. Payment methods are: Debit, MasterCard or Visa – CASH IS NOT ACCEPTED.
- The locker rental period extends from the date you claim your assigned locker to July 31, 2020.
- Please note that once you’ve paid for your assigned locker, it is yours for the rental period and no refunds or re-assignments will be issued.
What happens if I’m not assigned a locker?
- A locker rental is not guaranteed for any student. They are assigned on a first come, first served basis, with priority given to students who live off campus or those with a registered accessibility need (medical documentation required).
For any questions relating to locker rentals, contact Sandra Osti at email@example.com.