Forté Foundation is a non-profit consortium of leading companies and top business schools working together to launch women into fulfilling, significant careers through access to business education, opportunities, and a community of successful women.
Forté achieves this goal by:
- Motivating young women to prepare for a business career
- Increasing women’s access to education and business networks
- Educating women on the value of an MBA
- Supporting women financially in their advanced business education through the Forté Fellows Program
- Raising awareness of the impact women can make on business and on society/culture/environment/economy
- Encouraging and supporting cutting-edge research on relevant topics
Simply put, Forté Foundation’s goal is to connect you to the right people and organizations and give you access to the tools you need to have the successful business career you deserve.
At Schulich, we are proud of women making up 35% of our MBA Class of 2014 and women student leaders currently leading 11 out of the School’s 26 student clubs. Women of Schulich, to take advantage of this opportunity, we invite you to begin exploring the Foundation and to demonstrate your leadership by becoming a member and:
- Advance your career
- Access the Forte job center
- Raise your networking profile
- Attend special events just for you
- Prepare for/complement your MBA
- Gain insider access to top companies
- Find your inspiration
MBA student membership is FREE. With a free Forté Foundation MBA student membership you will have full access to all of the resources available to MBA students such as events, webinars and job postings.
Premium Membership is $50 per year. With a Premium Access Pass, you gain exclusive access to the Women Lead Webinar Series. Your Access Pass is valid for one year from the date of purchase.
The next Forté Foundation Women Lead Webinar Series will take place on Wednesday, December 11 from 12:00 to 1:00 p.m.
Special event (webinar): Emotional Intelligence: Do You Have it When it Counts
Hosted by: Kate Nason, Global Well Being Strategic, Intel
Date: Wednesday, December 11, 2013
Time: 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. EST
Become a member today to attend!
Stay tuned to GradBlog for updates on Schulich’s partnership with Forté Foundation, including an invitation to the MBA Women’s Leadership Conference in Los Angeles, June 19-21, 2014.