- Now that Summer is over, Student Services has resumed its regular hours: Monday – Thursday: 9am to 7pm | Friday: 9am to 5pm
- If you don’t attend the first or second class you may be de-enrolled if you have not made prior arrangements. Attendance is mandatory in all Schulich classes.
- Ensure that the school has your up to date contact and address information. If you have moved, please log into your Passport York account to update your address information.
- If you require accommodations due to a disability, please register with Counselling and Disability Services at the start of term. Please note that there will be a number of information sessions in September to learn more.
- TTC Discounted Metropasses are available to students who are enrolled in a degree program. For more information about this program, please visit: http://www.yorku.ca/trnsprt/ttc-metropass.htm
- Do you have questions about your program, specializations, or just not sure what to do next? Our advising team will be glad to help you. Call 416-736-5303, option 3 or email StudentServices@schulich.yorku.ca to set up an appointment.
This week’s Must Reads:
- Buying/Renting Textbooks
- OSAP Pick-up
- Bursary Applications
- 601 Reminders
- Picking Electives
- Summer Grades
- October Convocation