The Winter 2018 waitlist is being assessed daily.
- January 12 is the last day to add courses without instructor permission.
- From January 13 – January 26, students may enrol by instructor permission only.
What does that mean, exactly?
It means that as of January 13 you need to submit this Enrol With Instructor Permission form* (completed and signed by the course instructor) in order to enrol. Please note that instructors are not required to give permission, regardless of whether space exists in their course.
*The Enrol With Instructor Permission form is located in the Graduate Academic Forms database on your MySchulich student portal.
The Wait List is cleared after the final day of assessment. If you were unsuccessful in scoring a spot in your class, you still need to submit an Enrol With Instructor Permission form to be admitted.
What if the instructor doesn’t grant me permission?
Students are responsible for ensuring that they have an appropriate course load, as permission from either the wait list or the instructor is not guaranteed.
- If the instructor will not sign a permission form, you must ensure you are enrolled in a full course load.
- If, while enrolling, you receive a message that “spaces in this course are reserved,” this means the course you chose is full and you must enrol in another course.
What else should I know?
- Pre-requisite checks are being completed. If you do not have the necessary pre-requisites, you’ll be notified and de-enrolled from courses, unless the instructor granted you permission to waive a pre-requisite (via the Enrol With Instructor Permission form). Please adjust your schedule immediately if you have enrolled in a course without completing a pre-requisite or a waiver by the instructor.
- Attendance reminder: Students who do not attend classes run the risk of being de-enrolled at the instructor’s request. Please contact instructors in advance regarding unexpected absences.
Wishing you success in your new Winter Term schedule!