How do I know that I’m ready to start the 601?
Prerequisites: The 601 is taken during the last two terms of study, after successful completion of the following:
What do I produce and participate in, as part of this project?
Your major project deliverables include:
- You must officially enrol in MGMT 6090 0.00 in Winter 2020 (the “Formation” non-credit portion) on the York Enrolment System to signal your intent to begin. Tuition fees are applied to your account for this course.
- You must take MGMT 6100 3.00 in either the first or second semester of the 601 (Winter 2020 or Summer 2020). We do not retroactively add MGMT 6100 3.00 (or any course) if you change your mind about when to place it in your schedule; ensure you enrol by the last day to enrol without permission.
- The 601 normally spans two terms of study. At times the project length extends beyond the end of the second term. This may have implications for visa requirements (if applicable) and timing of graduation. Please note that you are expected to be in Toronto until you complete your 601 in order to meet your degree requirements.
- Exchange students must confirm their 601 plan well in advance with the Graduate Exchange office. Your own enrolment may be different than that of your colleagues who are not on exchange.
- You will need to register your name on the 601 database (601.schulich.yorku.ca) in the first of your two terms, the start of the MGMT 6090 0.00 formation.
- You will be invited to a mandatory 601 Kick-Off in early January.
Your 601 Support Team:
Book a 1-1 Advising appointment