Below are all of the important dates and enrolment details you’ll need for Summer 2016!
Enrolment & Courses:
- Find out when you can enrol in Summer 2016 courses on the York Registrar’s Office website
- Check the Schulich website for course offerings and important dates. Note that prerequisites and final exams are listed in the course offering, if applicable.
- March 1-3: Your enrolment access date will be March 1, 2, or 3, depending on your accumulated credits
- Mar 1-14: Full-time students may enrol in a maximum of 15.00 credits until Mar 14
- Mar 15: The online enrolment system is unavailable. Students cannot make adjustments to their courses during this time.
- Mar 16: Enrolment system access resumes. Full time students may enrol in 18.00 credits (if necessary).
- March 4: Wait Lists open: For courses that indicate reserved and/or full, you may add your name to a wait list at waitlist.schulich.yorku.ca. If/when space permits, you will be emailed via Lotus Notes that you have 1-3 days to enrol (indicated in the email). Permission from the wait list is not guaranteed and you should ensure you are enrolled in a complete schedule in the event that permission is not granted.
- Planning on a Summer MBA/IMBA Exchange? You must be full-time and enrol yourself in 12.00-15.00 credits of EXCH xxxx courses on your enrolment date.
Key Dates & Fees:
- Review Key Dates
- Review the Summer Fees schedule and Summer Refund Table which will be online soon
- Pay your account balance! Students with an outstanding balance of $1000 or more will be blocked from enrolment.
- Change full-time/part-time status if needed by April 28, 2016; see the form online or in W262. International students wishing to switch to part time: email email@example.com.
- Starting the last two terms of your MBA…time to start your 601! See pg 55-56 of the Graduate Handbook!
- Attend the 601 Info session on March 24, 5:30-7:00 pm (room TBA)
- Save the date for the Mandatory 601 Kick-Off date, May 7. Review the latest 601 blog post.
Questions? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, or 416 736-5303 (option 2)