Confirmation to work off campus

If you are an international student that received their study permit prior to June 1, 2014, you may be asked for a confirmation to work off campus either by your employer or when you are applying for a Social Insurance Number. Please review the following Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) links to request this confirmation: 1. [...]

2014-07-08T10:40:14+00:00 July 8th, 2014|Categories: International|Tags: , , |