If you haven’t already, please visit the Registrar’s Office website to find out when you can enrol, then keep in mind these 3 important details:
- Students can enrol in a maximum of 15.00 credits per term until June 26. The enrolment system will be suspended on June 27 and reopen on June 28 to allow students to enrol into a maximum of 18.00 credits per term.
- The wait list opens on July 4 at schulich.yorku.ca. Students can add themselves to a maximum of three wait lists per term (Fall and Winter). If you are unable to enrol in a course because it is full or the spaces reserved, please add yourself to the wait list. Requesting permission from the instructor does not bypass the wait list.
- Clear outstanding fees. Students must have less than $1000 owing or they will be blocked from enrolment.
Stay tuned for more important updates, including:
- enrolling with instructor permission
- waiving pre-requisites
- the 601 (MGMT 6090/MGMT 6100)