Fall 2016/Winter 2017 Wait lists
- Fall and Winter wait lists begin June 17 at 9:00 am
- If you receive a “full” or “spaces reserved” message while enrolling, you will need to add yourself to the waitlist at http://waitlist.schulich.yorku.ca
- You can add yourself to a maximum of three wait lists
- Wait lists are reordered according to the number of credits for those who add their name by June 27. If you add your name after June 27, your position is as of the date you add your name
- Student & Enrolment Services assesses the wait list regularly and grants permission via Lotus Notes if space becomes available
- You have a limited window to enrol in the course(s) once you receive permission. If you do not enrol within the time permitted, the space is granted to the next student on the wait list. Check your Lotus Notes email regularly!
- Permission from the wait list is not guaranteed; please ensure you are enrolled in a complete schedule in the event that permission is not granted
- Please note! On June 28, the online enrolment system is unavailable. Students cannot make adjustments to their courses during this time
- See our latest enrolment blog post for all enrolment updates!
Student and Enrolment Services, firstname.lastname@example.org, 416.736.5303