Welcome to Launch Week 2015! Here are some quick reminders and links to set you up for success as you start your term:
- The deadline to change full-time/part-time status, if needed, is TODAY, September 8. The form is online and in W262; submit to email@example.com
- Launch Week is underway -Don’t miss any of your orientation events! You can find copies of the various schedules here – and be sure to attend the GBC barbeque on Thursday September 10 at 6pm!
- Be sure to pay all Fall 2015 fees by Thursday September 10 to avoid a financial penalty.
- Consult the Schulich site for our Courses, Teaching Weeks and Key dates (add/drop)
- Be aware of the tuition Refund Schedule should you fully withdraw from a semester
- For information on course prerequisites, schedules, policy, student life and more, consult the new 2015-2016 Graduate Academic Handbook
- MBAs: Remember that the 601 Kick-off is Saturday September 12! Details are up on the blog here.
- Interested in Winter Exchange? Ensure you’re full-time, enrolled in 12.00-15.00 credits EXCH xxxx courses, and have properly enrolled in your 601, if applicable
- Wait Lists continue to be assessed. Add your name to a Wait list (or start one) if a course is full/reserved at waitlist.schulich.yorku.ca. If space opens in a course, you will be emailed via Lotus Notes to enrol in 1 day (by midnight the following day). Always enrol in an alternative course in the meantime
- For out-of-faculty course requests, see York’s Request to Take Courses in Another Graduate Program form, or for other Ontario MBA programs, the Ontario Visiting Graduate Student Application
- Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org, 416 736-5303 (option 2)
Career Day is Friday, September 25 – MBA classes will be held.
Weekend class dates (P section):
Classes are normally held Saturdays and Sundays from 9:00am-12:30pm and 2-5pm.
The Fall weekend term (FP) meets on the following dates:
Weekend 1: Sept 19 – 20, 2015
Weekend 2: Oct 3 – 4
Weekend 3: Oct 17 – 18
Weekend 4: Oct 31 – Nov 1
Weekend 5: Nov 14 – 15
Weekend 6: Nov 28 – 29
Exams: Dec 12 – 13