The Winter term is almost here! Please note the following reminders:
- Review all Sessional Dates on the Schulich ‘Enrolling in Classes’ link.
- Mark your Exam dates on your calendar for all of your winter exams using the EXAM code/date on the Course Offerings site.
- Enrol in last minute Winter courses at www.yorku.ca/yorkweb/cs.htm
- Check your place on the wait list (if applicable) at waitlist.schulich.yorku.ca. If a spot opens up, you are notified via Lotus Notes and will have one day to enrol yourself online. You should also attend the first class as attendance is mandatory at all classes; if you do not, you may be denrolled.
- Apply for a Leave of Absence if you are taking two semesters off in a row (eg. Fall & Winter semesters). To do so, contact Melissa Judd.
- If you are going on Exchange, ensure you are full-time and enrolled in 12.00 to 15.00 credit-hours of EXCH courses
- Review Specialization Series Videos in your Useful Links, on the blog and through electives posts.
- Change to full-time or part-time status if needed until Wednesday, January 2. Get the form online or in Student Services, W262 Schulich.
- Verify start dates at other schools and attend classes if you have been approved for one outside of Schulich or York.
- Classes start on Monday, January 7, 2013 for W2 and C term courses and January 12-13 for WP term courses.
As always, contact Student Services for help or academic advising at 416-736-5303 (option 2).
ACTG 4720 Y/ACTG 6720 X and ACTG 4200 R/ACTG 6200 F will follow the undergraduate schedule of teaching weeks as in prior years. UG Sessional dates are located on the Registrar’s Office Current Student website.