The Heather L. Main Memorial Scholarship honours the memory of a trailblazing woman in Canadian capital markets. Established since 1998, it has given qualified women participating in a full-time 2-year MBA or joint MBA/LL.B program the opportunity to pursue careers in the Canadian capital markets.
It currently offers:
- $25,000 scholarship plus a paid summer internship in the Capital Markets at one of the participating financial institutions
- Mentoring during internship and final year of studies
- One year complimentary membership with WCM
- A women’s leadership training program prior to the internship
- Applicants must be enrolled in a first-year full-time MBA program or a third-year full-time joint MBA/LLB program at a participating university
- Each applicant must demonstrate her interest in Capital Markets, academic excellence, community involvement, and leadership capabilities
- Paid summer internships will be served immediately before the final year of MBA or MBA/LLB studies. The applicant must be available for the full four months (i.e., May-August) to complete her summer internship
Watch for details to follow on our upcoming information session and the application deadline.