The term is flying by and summer is approaching! For many of you, that means it’s time to think about your 601. Here are 10 important dates to keep you on top of the key steps to kicking off your 601:
- February 2nd: Visit the 601 website at http://601.schulich.yorku.ca. Read Course Outline.
- February 2nd: Log in to the 601 Database (Firefox ONLY) through the 601 website and upload your student information/resume, sign confidentiality agreement and group commitment form.
- March 1st – 3rd: Enrol in MGMT 6090 for Summer 2016. Click here for Summer Enrolment Details.
- March 1st – 3rd: Enrol in MGMT 6100 for either Summer 2016 or Fall 2016.
- Early March: Start looking for your 601 group members on the 601 Database. After securing 6 group members, appoint a student chair and create a 601 group on the database. The student chair of your group then sends the group for approval through the link on the 601 Database. Your 601 group may start looking for a Client Site.
- March 30th: Attend the 601 Information Session in SSB N109 from 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm.
- Early to mid April: Meet your Faculty Chair, who will be assigned to your group.
- April 29th: Begin Case Study preparation with your group for the 601 Kick-off. The case will be emailed to you and you will be presenting the case as a group.
- May 7th: Attend the 601 mandatory Kick-off as a group in SSB N109 from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm.
- Week of May 9-13: Attend your Phase 0 Meeting with your Faculty Chair.
Wishing you the best of luck with your Strategy Field Study!