Schulich Net Impact: Annual Conference on Business & Sustainability
March 8, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Explore the intersection of sustainability and technologies like artificial intelligence, automation, smart cities and fintech!
Net Impact Schulich Presents:
Check out details below about this annual conference on sustainability in business. From Net Impact Schulich’s conference event page:
This conference will focus on the wide-range effects of automation, AI, Blockchain, and other advanced technologies on business. When these innovations are combined with responsible leadership and a drive to create shared value, they can provide opportunities for advancing the future sustainability and resiliency of business and society.
Through panels, talks and workshops we hope this day will inspire attendees to embrace technology-driven progress, enabling them to implement positive socio-economic and environmental change, in any role.
Hear from industry experts on:
- Finance and investment tools and trends aimed to generate economic, environmental and social returns
- The transformation of the supply chain and logistics through increased transparency, efficiency, and stakeholder trust
- Revisioning agricultural productivity and new forms of urban farming
- The energy sector and developing products designed to improve grid efficiencies and reduce carbon emissions
- Adaptability in the workplace through change management
- Development of smart cities and how technology is informing urban leaders, helping them adapt to regional effects of climate change
Terry Stuart – Chief Innovation Officer, Deloitte
Yannick Beaudoin – Director General, David Suzuki Foundation
Frances Edmonds – Head of Sustainability, HP
Lucy Casacia – Technology Strategist & IoT Specialist
Joanna Osawe – Global Business Development Manager, DMC Power
Dana Krechowicz – Senior Sustainability Finance Manager, HSBC
Jack Bolland – Program Manager, City of Toronto
Abhishek Bhasin – Director of FI Strategy & Innovation