Please be aware that over the Thanksgiving long weekend all of York’s online student services will be unavailable in order to perform an upgrade to the Oracle database.
Be sure to plan ahead and prepare any information you might need to have before the outage.
Friday October 9, 2015 at 5:00 pm -Tuesday October 13 at 1:00 am
During this period you will not have access to:
- York’s enrolment system (you will not be able to add/drop courses)
- York’s course search website (Schulich course offerings remain available)
- Online degree progress reports
- Your online student account
- Online self-serve letters
You will still have access to:
- Your Schulich e-mail
- Other non-student information and Schulich-related tools
Due to the outage, the October fee payment deadline for students has been extended to Tuesday October 13th, 11:59pm.