Please note that hours have been extended to accommodate those students who have late afternoon or evening classes.
Tuesday September 10: Lockers will be available from 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m for claiming (if you have already been assigned).
The locker waitlist will also be extended, for those wishing to rent a locker. See details below:
Schulich lockers will be available for rent this term. If you’re interested in renting a locker, graduate level students may place their names on the wait list.
The Locker Wait List will re-open on Wednesday, September 11 at 8:00 am and close on Tuesday, September 17.
To add your name to the list, use the following URL: http://www.schulich.yorku.ca/lockers
What should I know?
- Sign up as early as possible, as wait list entries are time stamped, and the window to register is small.
- You will be notified if you’ve been assigned a locker on September 18. Check your Schulich e-mail. You’ll be given a deadline by which you must claim and pay for the locker with Office Services.
How do I pay for a locker?
- Lockers cost $40 + HST to be paid to Office Services in the lower level of SSB. Fees are non-refundable. Payment methods are: Debit, MasterCard or Visa – CASH IS NOT ACCEPTED.
- The locker rental period extends from the date you claim your assigned locker to July 31, 2020.
- Please note that once you’ve paid for your assigned locker, it is yours for the rental period and no refunds or re-assignments will be issued.
What happens if I’m not assigned a locker?
- A locker rental is not guaranteed for any student. They are assigned on a first come, first served basis, with priority given to students who live off campus or those with a registered accessibility need (medical documentation required).
Leave A Comment