The Forté Foundation is accepting nominations for the Edie Hunt Inspiration Award, in recognition of the achievements of women MBAs at Forté partner schools.
Named in honor of Forté’s Board Chair Emeritus, Edie Hunt, this annual recognition will align with Forté’s mission and be based on the contribution the individual has made to her school or community to advance women into business leadership positions.
The winner will be announced at the MBA Women’s Leadership Conference in June.
Who Can Be Nominated?
Second year MBA women currently enrolled in a Forté sponsor school. (For one-year programs, all full-time MBA women are eligible.) Nominate your candidate today!
Nomination Deadline: February 17, 2017
In order to be nominated, a woman must be currently enrolled in a full-time program as a second year MBA student at a Forté sponsor school or enrolled full-time in a one-year program. She will exhibit a track record of working to increase and/or encourage women’s interest in business school or business careers. The criteria for selection will include, but not be limited to:
- Increasing women’s interest in attending business school
- Encouraging women into business careers
- Leadership of student organization or initiative related to women
- Active involvement in school activities recruiting women
- Mentoring or counseling young women about business careers
Benefits for Recipient of the 2017 Edie Hunt Inspiration Award
- $500 cash award and a $100 retail gift card
- Complimentary transportation and accommodations for the MBA Women’s Leadership Conference
- Free conference registration
- Commendation for your resumé
- Networking opportunities with Forté Board of Directors and senior executives at the MBA Women’s Leadership Conference
- Announcement and profile on Forté Foundation web site, newsletter, and an accompanying press release
If you have questions or comments, please contact Arrion Rathsack.
Leave A Comment