Women in STEM Scholarship
In keeping with MPOWER’s commitment to empower high-potential global citizens to realize their educational aspirations—and become tomorrow’s leading scientists and innovators —this scholarship program will focus on women who will use their STEM degree to benefit society and the planet and who have the potential to serve as role models and advocates for women in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics).
As a certified B Corporation (social enterprise) and the leading American provider of education loans to international students, MPOWER has long been focused onincreasing access to higher education for women from emerging markets.
One $5,000 scholarship, one $3,000 scholarship, and one $2,000 scholarship to female international/DACA students who are currently enrolled or accepted to study full-time in a STEM degree program at a program MPOWER supports in the United States or Canada.
Female students from Schulich’s Master of Finance program is eligible to apply.
- Be accepted at, or enrolled in, a full-time STEM degree program at a U.S. or Canadian school that MPOWER supports, and
- Be a female international student allowed to legally study in the U.S. or Canada, as applicable.
- For study in the U.S., this means that the applicant is either a U.S. permanent resident (Green Card holder), protected under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, or has a valid visa that permits study in the U.S.
- For study in Canada, this means the applicant is either a Canadian permanent resident or has a valid Canadian study permit.
- Accepted or enrolled at the Schulich Master of Finance program at the Schulich School of Business
Application Deadline: November 15, 2019
Apply today at https://www.mpowerfinancing.com/women-in-stem/
Leave A Comment