We are delighted to advise you that the Gary Whitelaw Strength in Diversity Award is now open for application!
The established scholarship by BGO, is named after its former-CEO, Gary Whitelaw, who will actively oversee the delivery of the program and provide mentorship throughout its duration. This donation is designated to create an expendable award to provide support to incoming Master of Real Estate and Infrastructure (MREI) students enrolled in the Schulich School of Business to aid their research and related scholarly and creative activities.
To be eligible, students must identify as Black, Indigenous or female and have a minimum GPA of 6.0 or B+. They must also demonstrate financial need and submit a statement of interest demonstrating their leadership potential. If there are no eligible candidates who are incoming MREI students, then MBA students specializing in Real Estate and Infrastructure will also be considered.
– Be admitted and enrolled full-time in the Schulich Master of Real Estate and Infrastructure (MREI) program for Fall 2021.
– The recipient must demonstrate academic excellence and achieved minimum GPA 6.0 in previous course work.
– Demonstrate financial need
– Self-identify as Black, Indigenous or Female
Applicants to the Scholarship will be required to submit a statement of interest demonstrating their leadership potential.
– CAD $25,000 in scholarship funds to be deposited into the York University student account
Deadline to apply is Friday, July 30, 2021 at 3:00 PM EST.
Click HERE to apply.
Good luck to everyone who applies!
Leave A Comment