Please be aware that over the Thanksgiving long weekend all of York’s online student services will be unavailable in order to perform an upgrade to the Oracle database.
During this period you will not have access to:
- York’s enrolment system (you will not be able to add/drop courses)
- York’s course search website (Schulich course offerings remain available)
- Online degree progress reports
- Your online student account
- Online self-serve letters
You will still have access to:
- Your Schulich e-mail
- Other non-student information and Schulich-related tools
Due to the outage, the October fee payment deadline for students has been extended to Tuesday October 13th, 11:59pm.
Please direct any questions or concerns to UIT Client Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://ithelp.yorku.ca.