Applications Are Now Open – The Deadline for Applications is February 23rd, 2022.
The Vector Institute for Artificial Intelligence has launched new internships for Black & Indigenous post-secondary students across Canada! Designed to accelerate and expand access to knowledge of AI, these dynamic summer internships will provide hands-on experience in data and machine learning. If you are interested, we encourage you to apply!
The Vector Institute for AI is an independent, not-for-profit corporation dedicated to research in the field of artificial intelligence (AI), excelling in machine and deep learning. The Schulich School of Business is a proud academic partner of the Vector Institute for AI.
Internships begin in May 2022. This is a chance to explore opportunities in areas such as AI engineering, project management in AI, marketing and data analytics, and ML research.
- Develop reusable software to apply and scale research breakthroughs in machine learning and AI.
- Help companies adopt AI across multiple sectors.
- Uncover meaningful insights from data and visualize the results.
- Work alongside world-renowned Vector faculty on machine learning and deep learning research projects in areas such as: reinforcement learning, privacy, neural networks, optimization and more. Check out their projects here.
Interns will learn every day with research and commercialization talks, build a network in AI and accelerate their career through targeted professional development.
To learn more and apply visit: Vector Institute
For specific applications visit the links below:
- Applied Machine Learning Intern
- Project Management Intern
- Data Analytics & Visualization Intern
- Marketing Analytics & Visualization Intern
For any questions please email Vector at firstname.lastname@example.org
The application deadline is February 23rd, 2022. Good luck to everyone who applies!