The Zonta International Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarships is designed to encourage women to enter careers and to seek leadership positions in business in their communities and throughout the world.
Zonta International is a 103-year old global organization with UN affiliate status dedicated to women’s equality (www.zonta.org).
Any woman undertaking a business program at an accredited university/college/institute, in at least the second year of an undergraduate program through the final year of a Master’s program is eligible to apply. Applicants must still be in school when the funds are disbursed and must not graduate before December 2022.
The Application Requires:
- one recommendation from a faculty member in the major field of study.
- one recommendation from an employer, volunteer supervisor, or academic advisor.
- an essay of 500 words or less.
- verification of current enrollment
- official detailed transcripts of grades or equivalent records
- submitted to the Toronto Zonta Club by Friday June 10, 2022.
To apply, download and complete the application documents below and submit them to email@example.com
- Application Form
- Recommendation Letter Cover Sheet
- Verification of Current Enrolment Form
Zonta International also offers a Women In Technology Scholarship of US$8,000 with direct application through the website: Zonta Women In Technology Scholarship.
Leave A Comment