Combine your education with the power of experience
The Heather L.Main Memorial Scholarship honours the memory of a pioneering woman in the Canadian capital markets.
Build practical skills, gain experience, network with industry leaders, enjoy financial assistance and launch into a successful career in capital markets.
Encouraging female participation in the Canadian capital markets, the Heather L. Main Memorial Scholarship includes:
- $25,000 cash award
- Paid summer internship at a leading investment dealer
- Women’s leadership training
- One-year mentorship program
- One-year WCM student membership
Align yourself with the capital markets: Apply now!
- Candidates must be enrolled in the first year of the the MBA program, full-time.
- Candidates must demonstrate interest in Capital Markets, academic excellence, community involvement, and leadership capabilities.
- Paid summer internships will be served immediately before the final year of MBA. The applicant must be available for the full four months (i.e., May-August) to complete her summer internship.
Now Accepting Applications for 2017
Note that the application indicates transcripts are required. SSIR can provide you with an official copy of your previous transcripts so no need to re-order new ones.
If you have any interest in Capital Markets please look into this wonderful scholarship opportunity!
Scholarship applications are submitted to the Financial Aid Office within Student Services.
Deadline to apply: Monday October 30, 2017