Intelligent Innovation Ecosystem Design
This intensive, hands-on modular course features a variety of engaging guest lecturers, leading innovators, and strategic company visits, focusing on strategies to spark, scale, and sustain Tech & Innovation throughout the startup journey.
This intensive course focuses on real-life application, following the startup journey from early-stage to exit across several verticals (e.g. fintech), and examining the crucial role played by ecosystem design. The Summer Program is enhanced by site visits to strategic locations, experiential learning opportunities, and facetime with leading innovators. The Program also includes some cultural and sightseeing activities.
- Learn from industry thought leaders who share their real-world experiences on Toronto’s flourishing innovation ecosystem.
- Build your international network by collaborating with visiting exchange students from Schulich’s partner schools around the world!
- Explore a career in Ecosystem Design by learning about opportunities across industries.
- Gain skills and experience to bring systems thinking to an organization and community.
Intelligent Innovation Ecosystem Design:
|Enrolment Term:||Summer 2023|
|Course Code:||SB/ENTR 6905 3.00|
|Date:||June 12 – 23, 2023|
|Time:||9:00AM – 5:00PM|
|Program Fee for MBA Students:||$550* (not included in tuition)|
*Program experiences included with your $550 fee are:
- Welcome lunch/dinner
- Toronto city tours
- Trip to Niagara Falls
- Farewell dinner
- Course materials/readings
- Company visits
Questions? Contact email@example.com