We are delighted to announce that the Danone Canada Leadership Award is now open for application!
The Danone Canada Leadership Award will be awarded to an incoming Fall 2020 female MBA or Masters student who demonstrates values of leadership, innovation and passion for sustainable results. This award was established on International Women’s Day 2020 in recognition of Danone Canada’s commitment to the presence of women and/or individuals from underrepresented populations in at least 50% of management positions, as well as equal average compensation for women and men in executive and non-executive roles.
Danone Canada is Canada’s largest consumer-facing Certified B Corporation and poised to become one of Canada’s best-performing and acclaimed food and beverage companies.
– Female student admitted to a Schulich MBA or Master level program starting Fall 2020
– Enrolled and registered in the graduate program at Schulich for Fall 2020
– Applicants to the Scholarship will be required to submit a one-page written statement (typed, 11 pt. font) demonstrating qualities that are in line with Danone’s values and leadership attitudes known as CODES.
Danone’s values are the beliefs that Danone hold internally and Danone’s CODES behaviours are how Danone demonstrates and brings these values to life. CODES shapes all of Danone’s people strategies, from recruiting for CODES behaviours to designing Danone’s learning programme to develop and grow CODES leaders.
CODES = Creates, Opens, Drives, Empowers and Self-aware: these are the key attributes of a leader in Danone.
1. CREATES A MEANINGFUL FUTURE
Because our culture is based on initiative and empowerment, every day can be a fresh adventure – full of new possibilities and real excitement. Create a sense of purpose for yourself, your team and your colleagues!
2. OPENS CONNECTIONS INSIDE AND OUTSIDE
Developing networks inside and outside, interacting with proximity at all levels and building trust help us understand the motivations of our stakeholders and design the services and products of the future.
3. DRIVES FOR SUSTAINABLE RESULTS
By creating a culture where speed and agility are highly prized, we anticipate, plan and monitor progress in a way that maximizes sustainable value creation for Danone, consumers and the community. We foster commitment to deliver on promises and make decisions in the best interest of all.
4. EMPOWERS ONESELF AND DIVERSE TEAMS
At Danone, you’ll be empowered through involvement, delegation, trust and constructive feedback. We create an environment that enables people to express their uniqueness and fosters collective performance.
5. SELF AWARE
Seeking for feedback, being aware of our own strengths and development needs is essential to learn and grow at Danone. We believe that maintaining self-balance at work by recognizing when to step back or reaching out to others for help is key.
– CAD $3,000 in scholarship funds to be deposited into the York University student account
– The recipient will have the opportunity to engage in mentorship with Danone Canada leadership.
To apply for this scholarship, please complete the application here:
Deadline to apply is Monday, October 5, 2020 11:59 PM.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.