We are now accepting applications for the CFA Awareness Scholarships for the 2016-2017 academic year.
The scholarship waives the one-time CFA Program enrollment fee (if applicable) and reduces the exam registration fee (includes access to the curriculum eBook) to US$350.*
- Applicants must meet all CFA Program enrollment requirements. Review the requirements.
- Applicants are planning to write the Level 1 exam in December 2016; or
- Applicants are planning to write Level I, II, or III in June 2017
- Applicants are registered as full-time or part-time MBA or IMBA students in Fall 2016
- Review the Awareness Scholarships Official Rules (PDF)
- Complete the CFA Application Form (from the CFA website)
- Prepare a 1-2 page resume
- Prepare your unofficial transcript. If you completed 1 or less terms at Schulich, please also attach an unofficial transcript from your previous studies
- Complete and submit Schulich’s CFA Scholarship Application Form: https://ssbforms.apps01.yorku.ca/machform/view.php?id=21607
Please complete Schulich’s CFA Scholarship Application Form and submit it no later than August 3, 2016 at noon.