Below are all of the important dates and enrolment details you’ll need for Fall-Winter 2016-17!
Enrolment & Courses:
- Find YOUR enrolment date for Fall/Winter 2016-17 courses on the York Registrar’s website – Enrolment BEGINS June 14, 15, or 16 at 9:00 AM
- Check the Schulich website for Course Offerings and Sessional Dates (scroll down for Fall and Winter dates). Note that prerequisites and final exams are listed in the course offering, if applicable.
- Use York’s new Visual Schedule Builder for courses after Term 1.
- June 14-16: Your enrolment access date will be June 14, 15, or 16, depending on accumulated credits
- June 14-27 : Full-time students may enrol in a maximum of 15.00 credits (according to accumulated credits)
- June 28: Enrolment system is unavailable. Students cannot make adjustments to their courses during this time.
- June 29 : Enrolment system access resumes. Full time students may enrol in 18.00 credits (if necessary).
- June 17: Wait Lists open at 9:00 AM: For courses that indicate reserved and/or full, you may add your name to a wait list at waitlist.schulich.yorku.ca. If/when space permits, you will be emailed via Lotus Notes that you have 1-3 days to enrol (indicated in the email). Permission from the wait list is not guaranteed and you must enrol in a complete schedule in the event that permission is not granted.
- Planning on a Fall or Winter MBA/IMBA Exchange? Enrol in the appropriate EXCH xxxx courses as discussed with the International Relations Office. Questions? Contact Cheryl Stickley, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key Dates & Fees:
- Review Fall and Winter Sessional Dates (Current Students/Graduate/Important Dates; scroll to Fall and Winter).
- Review the Fall/Winter Fees schedule and Fall/Winter Refund Tables (refund tables online soon).
- Pay your account balance! Students with an outstanding balance of $1000 or more will be blocked from enrolment.
- Change Fall full-time/part-time status if needed by September 11, 2016; log in to your Schulich portal or under Academic Forms or in W262. International students wishing to switch to part time: email email@example.com.
- Starting the last two terms of your MBA…time to start your 601! Enrol in MGMT 6090 0.00, and MGMT 6100 3.00 in Fall or Winter.
- Attend the 601 Info session on June 23, 5:30-7:00 pm (room TBA).
- Register to find a group on the 601 database using Office 365 (details to be posted soon).
- Save the date for the Mandatory 601 Kick-Off date in September (details to be posted soon).
Questions? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, or 416 736-5303 (option 2)