Calling all creatives!
Student & Enrolment Services is seeking a creative design professional to support the production and enhancement of print, video and digital communications.
If you’re passionate about communications, media and graphic design, we’d love to see your application!
Reporting to the Director, Student & Enrolment Services, the Design Assistant will play an integral role in student-focused communications. This role will develop, maintain and enhance aspects of the Schulich School of Business’ communications, such as print, web and social media.
Key Responsibilities Include…
- Assist with the graphic design and production work for digital and print assets such as enrolment communications, handouts and brochures.
- Develop content and support the design of Schulich’s web properties and blogs, with adherence to brand integrity.
- Improve existing communications that understands the student audience and provide better digital consumption.
- Create, design and edit social media content.
- Two years of relevant work experience (ie. in graphic design or communications)
- Excellent writing skills
- Advanced skills in WordPress, presentation software, Adobe Creative Suite and common social media platforms.
- Proven skills and familiarity with web systems such as wikis, blogs, social forums, web-based editing and design sites.
- Knowledge of print media, layout, design, formatting, digital practices, web publishing, and AODA-compliant design.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience with audio and video editing software such as Adobe Premiere and photography is an asset.
- Must be able to work remotely from 8:30 to 4:30 EDT, with access to internet and computer
How do I apply?
Please visit the York University YU-Hire website (posting number: 101288) to view full job details and to apply.
Only those applicants being considered will be contacted for an interview. We thank all those who apply.
Examples of work demonstrating your print and/or digital media skills will be required if shortlisted for an interview.
Leave A Comment