In this workshop, you’ll learn about business research fundamentals. The workshop is designed to assist with secondary research expectations for assignments and projects in the MBA and Masters programs at Schulich.
More specifically, you’ll come away with resources and strategies for:
- Sourcing journal and news articles on various business research topics using library subscription databases.
- Conducting company research (publicly-traded and private companies) including competitor analysis, CSR activities, SWOT analyses, key financials and filings.
- Researching industry trends and searching library databases to uncover market research reports and market segmentation data.
This workshop is open to all Graduate-level students.
Register for one of the workshop options below! Both workshops will be offered as live synchronous Zoom sessions. Click on the dates below to register.
- Option 1: Thursday, September 29th – 12:00 pm – 1:15 pm EDT – taught by Shelly Shapero, Part-Time Business Librarian
- Option 2: Tuesday, October 4th – 5:30 pm – 6:45 pm EDT – taught by Angie An, Business Librarian
Leave A Comment