NOW OPEN: Portable Intelligence Award in Supply Chain Management – Apply by July 16, 2021
|We are delighted to advise you that the Portable Intelligence Award in Supply Chain Management is now open for application!
The Portable Intelligence Award in Supply Chain Management honors the pursuit of excellence in supply chain studies. To our worthy recipients: “you have chosen a great career path – seize the moment, boldly go and make your mark.”
– Incoming Summer 2021 Schulich Master of Supply Chain Management (MSCM) student, enrolled full-time in the program for Summer 2021.
– Demonstrate academic excellence in previous studies (minimum GPA B+)
– Demonstrate financial need
– Applicants to the Scholarship will be required to submit a detailed cover letter and resume highlighting their interest and passion for the industry.
– CAD $2,500 in scholarship funds to be deposited into the York University student account
– Award recipient may receive the optional opportunity to interview for a summer internship or a full time position with Portable Intelligence.
Deadline to apply is Friday, July 16, 2021 at 3:00 PM EST.
Click HERE to apply.
Good luck to everyone who applies!
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!