- If you are a domestic student who is full OR part time in any of the Schulich Masters level programs and you have financial need, you are welcome to apply for a need based bursary for the Winter 2016 academic term.
- The deadline to apply for the bursary is Friday January 29, 2016. We will not accept late applications. You must use Internet Explorer to complete this application.
- Everyone who applies for a bursary will receive notice from us on the outcome of the application by the end of February/beginning of March. The value of the bursary is normally between $1000 and $2000 depending of your level of financial need and fund availability.
- All bursary funding is deposited directly to your student account at the university. If you have no fees owing you are able to request a refund. Instructions will be in your bursary notice.
- JD/MBA students in third/upper years, are eligible to apply for a bursary in any of those terms even if you are not enrolled in any Schulich courses for the term.
- Tuition is due January 10. Late fees are not applied until the morning of January 18. We can not defer or reverse late fees.
- If you are a new student who just started in Winter 2016 you should have received your notice of your funding for this term already. If you haven’t applied already, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- International students unfortunately can not use this application to apply for a bursary. Currently there is no bursary for international students.
HOW TO COMPLETE THE ONLINE BURSARY APPLICATION
To access the online application, log in through the Student Portal on the Schulich website. Go to ‘Useful Links’ (to the right), Schulich Online Tools’, click on Bursary Application (second choice from the bottom). Start a new application, complete and submit. If you save your application but do not submit, it will not be considered.