Hello Schulich International Students,
Are you interested in applying for permanent residence (PR) in Canada? Do you know what your options are? Did you know that you may already meet the eligibility requirements for PR?
Your Schulich International Relations team will once again be hosting the Permanent Residence Series this term, with which will focus on providing you with a better understanding of what your PR options are and how to apply. Please see the details below:
Permanent Residence Series
Options and Overview:
- Options and Overview Session
- Thursday, January 31, 2019 @ 5pm – 7pm
- Location: MB G101 (new Schulich grad building)
- REGISTER HERE!
- Options and Overview Make-Up Session
- Monday, February 4, 2019 @ 11:30am – 1:30pm
- Location: SSB S128
- REGISTER HERE! (this session is a repeat of the Jan 31st session)
This Schulich-specific session will cover relevant PR programs, including those managed under Canada’s Express Entry system, as well as provincial nomination options available under the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). We will discuss how to determine your eligibility, when to apply, as well as strategies to enhance your Express Entry profile.
Registration emails will be sent separately
- Understanding Employment Experience Requirements (NOC codes and more!)
- Monday, February 11, 2019 @ 12pm-1pm
- Express Entry and eAPR
- Monday, February 25, 2019 @ 12pm-1pm
- OINP Masters Stream
- Monday, March 11, 2019 @ 12pm-1pm
*IMPORTANT NOTE: you must attend an Options and Overview session before registering/attending the Lunch Series. The Lunch Series are designed to be more in-depth on specific PR topics and will not be a review of general information/eligibility.
As an important reminder, you MUST attend a relevant session before booking a one-on-one with our International Student Support Specialist / Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant.
Spouses/partners are welcome to also attend these immigration-related sessions.
If you have any questions, please feel free to connect with us.
Leave A Comment