Scope of Role:
Schulich has received funding from CIHR to produce a cost-benefit analysis of an innovative Managed Alcohol Program currently being tested by a team of Canadian public health researchers. A research assistant with strong writing and data analysis skills is needed to help with project. The successful candidate will work with Prof. Cameron Graham and Schulich doctoral candidate John Kurpierz to produce the report.
- Exceptional written English skills suited to professional report writing
- Excellent data analysis skills (Excel, statistics)
- Ability to collaborate in writing and analysis
- Ability to work independently and meet weekly deliverable targets
- Specialization in social sector or healthcare management preferred
- Experience with nonprofit finance or management a plus
- Experience with CBA methodology a plus
- Familiarity with homelessness, drug treatment programs, or assisting underserved communities a plus
Time Commitment & Pay:
- 10 hours per week, flexible hours, with one scheduled Zoom meeting per week during normal working hours
- Winter 2022 term, with possibility of extension into May and June.
- Rate of pay: $25/hour
If you are interested in being considered for this role, kindly submit your resume with cover letter to John Kurpierz at email@example.com by Friday, December 10.