The Brookfield Centre in Real Estate & Infrastructure is hiring a student for the Summer Term to assist with administrative support for the International Leadership Network (ILN) Fellows Program. The hours of work are Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm and the rate of pay is $18.00/hour.
Some of the primary duties include:
- Act as a primary contact and resource in the absence of the Project Director for those associated with the ILN Project, including its members, sponsors and other general inquiries from internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist with service deliveries related to course materials and other teaching/learning materials by typing, photocopying, proofing, placing orders, ensuring copyright compliance
- Book space and hospitality; monitor space needs for attending groups
- Create spreadsheets and set up logistical plans for execution under the guidance and supervision of the Program’s leadership
- Minimum of one year work experience in an office setting, doing progressively more advanced secretarial and administrative support duties that include taking meeting notes and scheduling
- Excellent written communication and active listening skills; ability to anticipate and follow detailed instructions
- Strong word processing and data entry accuracy, plus reconciliation skills (typing at 45-50 wpm)
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a small team
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Punctuality and a positive attitude
How to Apply:
Send cover letter resume and a sample of your writing o Boris Remes at firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of day on May 12, 2019.
*If you’re having trouble viewing the job posting in your browser, select “Download” in the top right corner of the window to open and view it on your desktop.