Post-Graduation Work Permit: Review Session & Drop-In Advising

Are you graduating this June? Do you want to remain and work in Canada after you complete your degree? The Government of Canada offers Post-Graduation Work Permits (PGWPs) to eligible international students who’ve completed their degree requirements, allowing you to remain in Canada and work for up to three years.  If you are graduating this term, [...]

2019-03-25T09:27:28-04:00March 25th, 2019|Categories: |Tags: , , |
Go to Top