Attention 2019 graduates!
Reminder: it’s time to book your graduation photo.
If you’re graduating any time this calendar year, you’re invited to book grad portraits now! New Paramount Studios will be at Schulich February 26-28 in E117, to take photos for students graduating in Fall 2019 and Spring 2019.
To ensure an appointment, kindly book your reservation as soon as possible.
No dates available?
Please note that additional dates will open for March based on demand, so make sure to check the NPS website.
Additionally, New Paramount Studios will be photographing graduates at York University until April 2019. If you are graduating in June 2019, you have until April 2019 to take your photographs. They are at McLaughlin College every week and you can book an appointment at this location as well. You also have another option of taking your photographs at the studio.
If you wish to have your photographs taken at New Paramount Studios, please contact 416-653-5103 to book your appointment.
Visit https://www.newparamount.com/ and follow the directions below:
1. Click “Book” in the upper right corner
2. Select University/College Graduation (to book at your school or campus)
3. At the “Log In” page click “Register as New User” and receive Password
4. Click on the “Schedule” drop down menu arrow
5. Select “Graduation Photography” as the Service Category and select your school from the drop-down menu:
6. View the calendar which will populate available dates for your school. Check back for additional dates and times to be added.
7. Click on your School name on the selected date to view and book available time slots.
Graduates must book appointments at least 12 hours before the requested appointment time. Appointment bookings close 12 hours before the time booked.
i.e. if you book Monday at 9:00 a.m. the last chance to book that time is Sunday at 9:00 p.m.
Graduates, This is Your Time!
You have an opportunity to pose for a variety of poses from casual, glamour, business to a group of friends….you may create these poses in addition to the traditional graduate pose.
Keep in mind the background size limits the number of people photographed in a group to 4
Green Screen Technology
You will be photographed against a green screen which allows you to insert unique background scenes from your College when ordering your photos,
Sitting Fee Value (what you get for your money):
Green Screen, variety of unique backgrounds
Variety of Poses
Digitally Captured Photographs
What do I wear?
For casual poses:
Gentlemen: wear a neutral coloured collared shirt
Women: wear a white collared blouse .
Keep a neat and tidy appearance.
Get in touch with the studio directly. Please email email@example.com or call 1-877-677-1930