Updates about Fall/Winter Enrolment
Please note some important dates regarding Fall enrolment:
- Your Fall/Winter enrolment access time is now available on the Registrar’s Office website. Select ‘find out when I can enrol’ to see when you can begin enrolling in courses. If there is a discrepancy with your assigned access time, please email@example.com.
- Wednesday, June 12 (9:00 am): 42.00 credits or more by the end of the Summer 2019 session or most recent session
- Thursday, June 13 (9:00 am): 27.00 – 41.50 credits by the end of Summer 2019 or most recent session
- Friday, June 14 (9:00 am): Less than 27.00 credits by the end of Summer 2019 or most recent session
- Students may enrol into a maximum of 15.00 credits until June 24. The enrolment system will be unavailable on June 25. It will re-open on June 26 allowing full-time students to increase their course load to 18.00 credits.
- Fall/Winter course offerings are available on the Schulich course offering website. Note that additional courses may be added. Please review periodically.
- The Fall 2019 wait list will open on Tuesday, July 2 at 9:30 am.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!