Welcome to the Start of the Summer 2020 Term!
This a quick check-in from the Student & Enrolment Services team.
We hope that you and your family remain healthy and want to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience as we navigate these uncertain times within the academic community due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and to reaffirm our commitment to helping you succeed.
As the Summer 2020 term begins, here are a few items that may need your attention:
Ensure that you have completely enrolled for your Summer Term
- Review your enrolment details and complete your enrolment.
- Details may also be found in your academic handbooks.
- The Summer Waitlist will continue to be assessed until May 17. Once the waitlist is closed, enrolment into courses requires instructor permission. Submit an Enrol with Instructor Permission form by the stated deadline.
Continue to check for COVID-19 updates
- To review all communications from York University, visit: https://coronavirus.info.yorku.ca/communications/
- As a reminder, Schulich student service updates during COVID-19 can be found here,
View the Summer Start Date and other important dates:
Reach out to your Advisor if you have questions. Book an appointment today!
- In light of the online protocols during Covid-19, Drop-In Advising has been suspended for the Summer 2020 term. However, your advisors are here for you and are available to support you remotely!
- You are encouraged to book a time with your advisors as needed or reach out with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a general query.
We are all in this together, Schulich!
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy, Stay Happy,
Your Student & Enrolment Services Team