The Bronfman Business library is offering a series of workshops to help 601 groups with the secondary research stage for the Strategy Field Study. The workshops are aligned with the Five Questions Approach to help students make direct connections between library resources and key questions guiding their 601 research. It is recommended that 601 groups send a group member to both workshops to fully understand the 601 secondary research process.
The library will be offering the following workshops:
Mastering Company Research | Mon Feb 29, 2016 – 5:30pm-6:45pm OR Wed March 9, 2016 – 5:30pm-6:45pm
This workshop focuses on advanced resources and strategies to help students engage in savvy company research and covers the following topics:
- Using library databases and free resources to research small private companies in B2B and B2C industries
- Using publicly-traded companies to build competitive intelligence when researching private companies
- The fundamentals of non-profit organization research
- Using library databases to conduct advanced competitor analyses
Mastering Market and Industry Research | Thur Mar 10, 2016 – 5:30pm-6:45pm OR Tues Mar 15, 2016 – 5:30pm-6:45pm
This workshop equips students with advanced strategies and resources for effective market and industry research and covers the following topics:
- Researching commercial sectors, such as industrial and consumer goods/services
- Researching non-profit sectors
- Using library databases to find industry/sector reports and analyses, industry financials, statistics, data and more
- Using library databases for market research including market segmentation data, consumer analysis, and demographics/psychographics.
Register for our workshops NOW!
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to learn how the Bronfman Library can help you with your 601 project!
Want to get a head start? Check out the Bronfman Library’s 601 Research Page.
Leave A Comment