Continuing students: Take note of some reminders for your Fall 2020 / Winter 2021 course enrolment.
- The enrolment system has reopened as of June 24 so that full-time students are allowed to enrol in a maximum of 18.00 credits per term at that time.
- The wait list opens on July 14 @ 10:00 am. Students can add themselves to a maximum of three waitlists per term. For full details, visit https://gradblog.schulich.yorku.ca/waitlist-101/.
- Note that courses can be cancelled due to low enrolment. You will be sent a cancellation notice if you are impacted. Student & Enrolment Services (SES) will do their best to provide similar alternatives for affected students when possible.
- SES will also conduct a pre-requisite audit during the Summer. If you do not meet the pre-requisite(s) you will be de-enrolled from the course in question unless permission has been granted by the instructor. These students can complete the Enrol with Instructor Permission form found in the Academic Forms Database.
- Check the important dates and stay informed about start/end dates, add/drop deadlines and more.
- Consider the Global Leadership Program as an alternative to the 601 (Strategy Field Study). Create a market entry strategy with a team, for a foreign company looking to enter the North American or World market.
- Not enrolling in Fall courses?
- If you will finish your degree requirements this term, remember to apply to graduate in October 2020 by July 31.
Do you have questions about enrolment?
We’re here to help! E-mail email@example.com or book a 1-1 advising appointment.
Leave A Comment