Summer term is here!
The Summer 2017 term officially begins on April 29. Here are some final reminders to get you ready for the start of classes:
- The deadline to switch your status for Summer 2017 is April 28. Submit the Enrolment Status Change form online to switch from full-time to part-time (or vice-versa).
- Summer 2017 tuition fees are available on the York website. Tuition is due by May 10. To receive a full refund for the Summer term, students must drop all of their Summer courses by April 30. Please review the refund table for more details.
- The wait list will continue to be assessed until May 5. There after enrolment in courses will only be granted with the approval of the instructor. To facilitate this, students must submit an Enrol with Instructor Permission form. This form is also required to confirm instructor’s have waived pre-requisites.
- Students wishing to take an independent study during the Summer term must submit an Individual Study form to Student & Enrolment Services by May 12.
- Unofficial grade reports will display your updated GPA online as of May 8.
- We are conducting pre-requisite checks and will notify and de-enrol students who do not have the required pre/co-requisite or approved waiver.
- June 2017 Graduating students: please note that your Schulich email account will be reassigned to an alumni account after Convocation. Until that time, you will receive emails that are sent to all current students. Please disregard (and CONGRATULATIONS!).
- Reminder: Fall 2017 course enrolment begins mid-June. Fall 2017 and Winter 2018 course offerings are now available on the Schulich website. Stay tuned for more updates and enjoy the spring/summer season!
Just For Fun…