To all of our June 2016 and October 2016 Graduates:
The composite deadline has been extended at the York University location (room 001 McLaughlin College).
The new deadline to have grad photos taken is April 22, 2016.
Remember that in order to appear on the College Wall composite you must have your graduate portrait taken by New Paramount Studios!
If you can’t make the York U sitting, another option is to book your appointment on-site at New Paramount Studios located at 837 St Clair Ave W. Toronto, 416-653-5103
Studio Hours: Tues 10 am to 8:30 pm, Wed, Thurs, Fri 10 am to 7 pm, Sat 10 am to 6 pm
(Note: They will accept bookings until April 30, 2016)
To avoid disappointment book early to reserve the time and day!
- Visit the New Paramount website.
- Click Book a Photo Shoot > At your school/campus
- Register as a new user with your information
- A password is emailed back within 1 hour but usually instantly
- Use your new password and username (email address) to access the schedule and book your sitting.
Please Book ASAP!
Important To Know:
- Students must book appointments at least 12 hours before requested appointment time.
- Appointment bookings close 12 hours before the time booked i.e. if grad books Monday at 9:00 a.m. the last chance to book that time is Sunday at 9:00 p.m.
- In addition to a traditional grad portrait, you have an opportunity to pose for a variety of poses from casual, glamour, business to a group of friends. Keep in mind the background size limits the number of people photographed in a group to 4
- You will be photographed against a green screen which allows you to insert unique background scenes from your College when ordering your photos,
- Your Sitting Fee includes online proofs, online booking, online ordering, a grad composite, a variety of poses and backgrounds.
- For casual poses, men should wear neutral coloured collared shirt and tie. It’s recommended that women wear a white collared blouse.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-653-5103