Gain meaningful, hands-on experience in the diverse, interdisciplinary field of global health, innovation, and international development through Grand Challenges Canada’s Summer Student Program.
Grand Challenges Canada is looking for passionate and driven individuals for our Summer Student Program. Through this Program, current students and recent graduates from a variety of disciplines can work in one of the following areas:
• Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn & Child Health Programs
• Operations and Finance
• EveryWoman Every Child (EWEC) Innovation Marketplace
- Contribute to an innovative and well-known organization at the vanguard of global health
- Work in an interdisciplinary team in your area of interest and gain valuable experience for your future
- Attend speaker events featuring prominent researchers, clinicians, investors, leaders and thinkers in the innovation, international development, and global health spheres
- Learn from our team through Grand Challenges Canada’s mentorship program
- Develop your communication, analytic and networking skills.
For more information and to apply online, visit our Careers page. Students must apply before January 19, 2018, 4 p.m. ET, to be considered for the program.
Learn more about Grand Challenges Canada
For more information on Grand Challenges Canada, please visit our website. To learn more about the Summer Student Program, including information about past students and activities, please refer to Grand Challenges Canada’s blog.
Leave A Comment