Research Assistant: Academic Integrity Project
Scope of Role:
The Schulich School of Business has received funding through the Academic Innovation Fund to develop on-line modules on academic integrity targeting incoming students at all degree levels. The project research assistant will support this important initiative by providing logistical and project coordination support (i.e. setting up focus groups, working with an external vendor, etc.) and undertaking research on best practice and complementary initiatives. The incumbent will also assist with the creation of engaging content through storyboarding and script writing.
- Excellent project management skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Experience developing on-line educational resources, (video, webinar content, etc.) a strong asset
Time Commitment & Pay:
- 10 hours per week, timing to be negotiated (availability Monday to Friday in 9am to 5pm window required)
- May 1, 2017 to September 1, 2017. There is a possibility of the role continuing into the next academic year.
- Rate of pay: $15/hour
If interested in being considered for the role, kindly submit your resume with cover letter to Heidi Furcha at email@example.com by Friday April 28.