Are you willing to share your case skills with undergraduate student?
Are you looking to add an awesome leadership initiative to your résumé?
Then the i/BBA Case Competition Prep Program is for you!
The i/BBA Case Competition Preparation Program is a free course to support undergrads who want to compete in case competitions, or simply learn more about how to approach cases. You can learn more about the program here.
The team (coach and professor Jane-Michele Clark, and MBA student Cortney Mills) is seeking MBA students to act as mentors and coaches.
What’s the commitment?
- 2 hours on Friday afternoons (2:30 – 4:00 pm) from now through November 24th, to coach a team and judge presentations.
- 1 meeting during the week (time and place of your collective choosing) when you would meet with your team and provide guidance in problem solving and presentation skills.
What if I’ve never coached anyone before?
Don’t worry; you’ll get lots of help and coaching on how to coach and mentor!
On Friday, September 29th there will be a briefing session, which includes a little practice, from 12:30 – 2:00 in Room S129. Assuming all goes well, you will join the program immediately following the session, and start with your first teams around 2:30 pm that afternoon.
What’s in it for me?
- Improved mentoring and coaching skills.
- A great sense of having contributed to the Schulich Community. A few of last years’ coaches said it was one of the more fulfilling things they did while at Schulich.
- A Certificate saying that you were a Schulich Coach and Mentor in the i/BBA Case Competition Preparation Program.
Not sure if it’s for you?
Attend the following session on Friday before you decide! No RSVP is necessary.
i/BBA Case Comp. Program Mentor Briefing and Mini Training Session
Friday September 29, 2017
12:30 pm – 2:00 pm
Leave A Comment