Dear Schulich International Students,
English Language Peer Support (ELPS) starts next week on September 18th!
Join our Peer Supporter for one-to-one English language support for academic assignments.
1:1 English Language Assistance
The ELPS program provides all Schulich students with one-to-one online English language assistance on assignments, cases, papers and presentation skills. Students who want support with English proficiency will work together with peer supporters, who will provide feedback on grammar, structure, citations and verbal presentation skills.
Please refer to the ELPS website for detailed information regarding how to use the booking system.
When you book 1:1 appointment for writing practice, please have your assignment ready in Google Doc. The appointment will be taking place on Microsoft Teams.
Note: Students cannot send their assignments via email to peer supporters for review. The 1:1 appointment is not a simple editing service, rather, is a learning channel.
Please also refer to the following important information.
(1) If you experience an error message when booking the appointment, please refresh the page and try again.
(2) Please keep the confirmation email in case you need to cancel or re-schedule the appointment.
(3) If you are unable to make your appointment, please cancel at least 24 hours in advance. Late cancellation will result in being blocked from using the service for one week.
(4) English Language Peer Support service is limited to the length of your appointment.
(5) Each student can book maximum of 2 slots per week.
Use the “English Language Peer Support Appointment” link under the “Useful Links” section of your MySchulich Student Portal to book your appointment.
We would love to hear from you, please provide your feedback here.
Please contact International Relations at email@example.com if you have any questions.